Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, February 6, 2015

Why we match

Grace had wanted to watch Jupiter Rising for her combined birthday and valentines present. However this will not happen because we don't have a baby sitter. I was listening to review of this movie, which I only sort of wanted to see because Sean Bean is in it and basically it sounded like it would be much like the Matrix,lot of special effects but plot and dialogue that falls apart. I fell asleep watching the Matrix for a class in college and actually wrote a whole paper about why it was recycled and boring.
 "Who cares if it doesn't make sense it will have good special effects." Grace said. And I said, "Wow you really are the guy in this relationship." My point is, she works I stay at home. Okay. But also in terms of which things to watch, I like Downton Abbey, where as she wants to see the movie for the special effects.

I'm not saying she is a guy and I am a girl in all aspects. I'm really not very feminine at all in my appearance or demeanor. And of course I don't want to watch all these reality say yes to the dress stuff that she likes. But I just thought that in this instance, of what we are looking for in a movie, that it might be why we match. I mean if she was dating some other guy and they like the same movie just for the special effects, that could be cool at first and it would be cool as teenagers I guess. But after a while that would be weird. I mean how can you really be with someone that likes all the things that you like? That would be annoying. You would fight over stuff. You would be competitors instead of species that have a symbiotic relationship

To end,
Grace is the most beautiful woman most suited to be my partner and I am the luckiest man ever to walk the earth to have her as the mother of my children not just in the big things, but also in the little things.

To Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment