Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, February 23, 2015

Creepy Snowman

Noah has really been enjoying these giant snow banks. He makes me follow him into the yard to "go on a journey." I considered building an igloo with him out of the giant block of ice that we hired someone to hack off of the roof. But we settled for a giant snowman with eyes made out of one piece of a yellow envelope that happened to be nearby. When you look out the bathroom window it looks like he is staring up at you. I thought it would be cute and funny but actually it's kind of creepy. In retrospect, it's probably bad Feng Shui. I should have made the snow man facing outward to protect the house. But I built the guy for fun and I figured we should have some interaction with him from inside the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment