Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Noah's Dream

Noah has started to help me blog and write. Today he will share his dream.


Once upon a time, there was a shark planet. And there were alligators, and wah Moi's, and chocolate cakes, and  gingerbread. And then there were aliens attacking that planet. The good guys (I assume that's the gingerbread, Wah moi's and Chocolate cakes and crocodiles) had space ships.

Noah did you know that Alligator's and Crocodile's are two different animals?


Yes.


The Crocodile's just came.


And they all played violin but the crocodile's played drums.

Where are the Wah Moi's. Right here. Why is it spelled right? (i.e. not underlined as a grammatical error)
I don't know.

The end.

Now Baba's dream.

I was in Japan in this weird hospital hotel where robots replaced the hearts and eyes of three women. They then had a party next door with the Doctor. My roommate had left, and there was a parade of cosplay people who screamed "who wants to go to the dojo!" in English.  There was a giant arena in the harbor that moved around. Some sort of event. It began to snow as I looked out the window and I couldn't decide if I was in Kyoto or Tokyo. Actually I was in some sort of dreamlike place that doesn't really exist.

I started getting ready to do out because I realized it was Friday and that I could go out instead of just sleeping. Oh yeah there was some sort of strange video game that came to life in the lobby involving Ninja turtles and legos. That part of the dream was actually stressful.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment