Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Winter's Back

When I looked out my window and saw snow this morning I thought it would be more fitting if it was April 1st. Haha. April fools! But it's much later. In any event it's not really that cold. In fact it already went above freezing. So does that mean I still get to teach my little Panda Class outside? It really is better when we teach the thing outside than when we are all cooped up inside. Plus the cold air might mean my sinuses will be less swollen today. Plus now I don't feel so crazy for reserving a pass to the Science Museum on Friday. Because it will be cold, at least. And that's an excuse for an indoor adventure.
Maybe a little bit of cold in spring is not a bad thing then. As long as it's only temporary and the snow doesn't pile up.

No comments:

Post a Comment