Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, April 4, 2014

Epic poo blowout

Yesterday I took Jonah to playgroup and then he had the most epic poo blow out ever. I think it was because he decided to continue to play and go down slides and what not. I had wipes, but not that many. After all he has pretty much been pooing in the toilet in the house. I had to strip him down and use his clothes and a water bottle and my bare hands in the playground. It was gross. I put the clothes in the only bag I had, which was one of those packaging bags from Amazon. A mother who came to the playground helped me by giving me some home made wipe rags. That's a good idea actually. Environmentally friendly and all that.

As I was cleaning of my son who continued to squirm and dance and giggle despite my telling him not to, I heard police sirens. In the past I had police  stop me because I was carrying a baby Noah somewhere and I had taken off his diaper because of the summer heat. Well the sirens were not for me.

But the poo smell was. I washed and wiped but I new there was still poo germs on me. I had to get home, only I had a dentist appointment soon. I went there by subway, and then went all Lady Macbeth with the hand sanitizer, and then the soap in the bathroom, and then the hand sanitizer several more times. Jonah had fallen asleep. He hadn't even eaten lunch. I was going to feed him in the playground, but once we started with the poo thing that was out.

I washed his hands in his sleep, and he slept through that and me getting fillings and then when we woke up and were done I took another trip to the bathroom to rinse him down again with soap. He looked clean already, but still.

Then we git a chicken leg for lunch at Chinatown cafe and I bought some water because the old water bottle had to go.

Well, that was my day yesterday. I guess I should carry more wipes and more water bottles and plastic bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment