Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Aquarium pass blunder

I scheduled a pass to go to the aquarium on Monday, but what with the children's Baptism today and several other things I forgot to pick it up. The Library is not open today so I won't be able to pick up this pass until the day I have to use it, Monday, at 12pm. Originally I had planned to take Jonah to the aquarium from like 10am until around noon. Maybe get lunch at Haymarket. I know it's silly to worry about such a small thing. But I did. Basically I woke up at 3am today and suddenly remembered this and realized there was nothing I could really do about it. Maybe the library opens at 9am on Monday I hoped. But it doesn't open until 12. So my plans will have to change. If I take Jonah in the afternoon, he may very well fall asleep. Which makes me think, maybe I should just take both kids in the evening. Would that work? I would have to pick Noah up early I think. Otherwise I could end up being late to pick up Noah.

Then I started feeling guilty that I've been taking to Jonah to all of these things by himself. I know that if Noah knew that, he would be upset. Hmmm.

Well actually it looks like the Aquarium always closes at 6pm too.  I guess me and Jonah will go there for lunch. So 12pm until he falls asleep. I don't see what else I can do. Maybe I'll push his nap back. Why didn't I just pick these things up yesterday? Because it had slipped my mind that the Library wouldn't be open on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment