Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Practice Easter Eggs

Yesterday we made practice Easter eggs, well Grace did with the kids. It was a touching family moment. The eggs didn't turn out too well because I suppose we used too much water or something. Jonah threw the instructions away (if we had any in the first place.) But they didn't really care. In fact we ate most of them yesterday and one today. Noah was very disappointed when he peeled his egg.

"Why didn't it turn into chocolate? I think you did it wrong." I mean basically what you are telling me parents, is that I went threw of the trouble of dipping these things in colorful water and pasting stickers on them to turn them into Easter Eggs and look, their still normal eggs made out of egg. I want them to turn into Chocolate Eggs.

I explained that isn't how it works.

"No I remember there was a chocolate egg."

"Well maybe last year we gave you a candy egg but that was because we bought a chocolate egg for you. Normal eggs don't turn into chocolate eggs just because you dip them in colorful water."

He looked at me as if I was a pulling his leg.

Well this morning he held his Easter egg all through our meditation and Kung Fu (These two activities were more attempted then actually carried out.)

Then he began to peel his egg. And then I saw that the egg he had been so protective over was being peeled by Jonah, right in front of Noah's face.

"Dai Dai is going to eat your egg you know," I said in case Noah had somehow been oblivious to Jonah's conquest.

"That's okay Jonah can have me egg." wow I thought Noah is being so generous. "When are the eggs going to turn into Chocolate eggs?"

Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment