Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Zoo Time

I was bored today. The tot lot and all the other playgrounds just seemed too.. normal. And for some reason I had forgitten that we have a Zoo membership. Grace suggested we go to the Zoo after lunch. We did. We only saw a few animals and went to the playground. It was a pretty good workout to follow NOah throughout the play structures. There so many people there that we decided not to let Jonah in. He was tired and spacing out anyway. We thought he would nap but he didn't until we left and hes was in his car seat.
It's not that hard to go through those small tunnels meant for children. It's not as much effort as say a bunch of pushups. But it's not easy either. Plus you get to basically play with your kid instead of just watching him. Also most of the stuff was pretty scary to do alone. I mean I was constantly  seeing older kids that were too afraid to get down or go down the slide and needed help. I don't know where their parents were. The probably just figured they could let the kids explore on their own. But I guess I am overcautious. And besides my child is younger. He could really get hurt if he fell from some of this stuff. Anyway,
I didn;t get a chance to do Kung Fu today but  I think I got a light little Playground work out in.

No comments:

Post a Comment