Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Whether the weather be wet

I cancelled class today because of weather. It was the first time I did that. But then around 10:00 or so it wasn't raining anymore. But I had already sent out the e-mail and I didn't want to confuse people. So I packed two noodle sticks and went to the park myself. But then Jonah fell asleep so I brought a real stick for myself. And guess what? There were the mothers and their kids!
"You have a very loyal group of two." One mother said. That's all you really need anyway.
Ten kids is a little much. They had gotten my e-mail, but since they live in the neighborhood they texted me and came down anyway. I hadn't even checked my phone.
So we had a class, pretty much just as usual. And now it's pouring out. I guess one of the other benefits of having a class that is only 15 minutes long is that it is that much more likely that the entire class will happen before the rain starts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment