Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Kung Fu Retreat

I'm pretty sure I had this exact same idea last time I came up to New Hampshire but I'm having it again and a bit modified. It's that for a week people come up to New Hampshire, go in together on a house and in addition to the waterfalls and other sites, they get Kung Fu and Chi Gung lessons. My modification is that instead of serious single Kung Fu men, or men that leave their families behind, it would be families that come up. First of all they will want to come up anyway for Story land, Santa's village, and the Hiking and all that. These are things they can do on their own time. They will need  a place to stay and it is cheaper to rent a house together than by yourself. Plus in the morning, the kids and everyone could use a 45 minute Kung Fu class, with a mountain view. And then at night there can be a calming meditation and chi gung class. The Kung Fu and Chi Gung part would be for free. The price paid would be for the housing and they would have to take care of their own food (or eat together, whatever) and they will have to pay for StoryLand and all that themselves. I wouldn't really make money on this idea. But we would save money by sharing the cost of the house, which has been the most expensive part of our little vacation. I mean even if nobody comes, we are already doing this, and I am already doing Kung Fu here myself, Might as well have some other parents and kids that are interested in Kung Fu come too.

No comments:

Post a Comment