Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, June 27, 2013

T-shirt and a book.

I will have my T-shirts this weekend. They depict Noah and Jonah flying on a giant White Crane. I've been thinking about writing a children's book to go along with it. I write out the words. But now I would like to do the illustrations. That seems to be more work mainly because I don't think my kids would let me do it by myself. Also, it would be great if I had imaging software so that I could tweak the images as I saw fit on the computer. Maybe I could just put the thing online and maybe from there print it out. I guess I could sell it with the T-shirt if I printed them out. Or maybe just look at it on my facebook page. Nowadays my kids like to look at the computer a lout anyway for videos, pbskids.org, or pictures of themselves. So a little story about them riding a crane would be cool. I guess I don't really need imaging software, but it would be nice to have the picture and the words put just so on the computer in just the right font. I have done that sort of thing by hand before, but these things always get lost. That's why I want it on the computer but still in book form where you could look at this page then that page, turn the page back if you wanted. It's probably a lot easier than I'm thinking it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment