Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Kung Fu outfits

I got Woo Ching White Crane Kung Fu uniforms for Noah and Jonah yesterday. Basically because this Sunday is the "Chinatown Spring Festival" and I will be going. And I will be in uniform. So I figure my kids should be in uniform too. If things go well I will probably do a form. But my main goal is to just show up with my kids all in uniform and hopefully be present when our team performs. I'm worried that Jonah will not let me do forms. He usually doesn't. Noah has in the past. But to bring one and not the other seems silly at this age. The where the shirt part of the uniform like a gown or robe now and we have to hem in the sleeves. But that makes it look even cooler.
At first me and Grace decided I would just bring Noah and Jonah would stay with mommy. But I think it's time for Jonah to come too.  Woo Ching White crane performs at around 12pm. And then the Federation, goes on again at 4:00pm or so. The truth is the schedule is always off, sometimes by more than an hour. So it is quite possible that I will have to just take the kids to a playground or something. But Our unforms are pretty festive looking so just walking through Chinatown dressed like that will be something. Even if we only watch the lion heads bow at the school that will be something too.

No comments:

Post a Comment