Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Poo way

On the way back from Grace's family reunion we picked peaches. Basically the children had a ton of peaches, watermelon all day long. So every 10 minutes one of them would have to pee and poo. Dai Dai didn't quite make it once, and Grace was reconsidering ever taking a road trip again ever. We got Pizza and Pasta from this awesome place called Camille's but it wasn't quite dinner time yet. The children ended up eating the pizza in the car anyway, so I guess we should have just eaten at the restaurant. Then again, it's nice to have them strapped in and immobilized sin't it? I ate as well. Grace would eat later.


Then it was time for Noah to pee and Poo again, except we weren't near any sort of rest stop. We ended up pulling over at a toll near some State Police type of parking thing. Noah jumped out and peed on the grass and Grace realized she might as well eat her pasta now.

Then Noah said something unintelligble.

"What?"

"I pooed in my pants!" he yelled.

"What!"

And I pulled him to the woods. It was okay. Because we would just pull down his pants and the poo, which was probably like a rock would roll out and the rest we would leave in the woods. Now this may be illegal in some way and we are next to the state police, but what am I going to do?

Then I pulled down his pants and saw that unfortunately, this was not rock poo. It was watermelon peach diarhea like business. I flashed back to my teen years when a student (about Shaos age now) left a present for me, in fact threw it as he ran home into his mother's car. On closer inspection it was an underwear full of poo which landed on my Si Hing's belt, which I had had to wash since Si Hing was in China. The Underwear went in the trash and I was seriously considering chucking Noah's underwear in the woods as well.
Luckily I had saved some of the paper towels Jonah and I had used to dry our hands at the bathroom at the restaurant. But it was all over. Squatting would not cut it for this type of wipe.

"Sei Ping Ma!" I said, because I needed Shao to get into a wide horse stance in order to wipe off all the poo.

Well there is more to this story but I will have to  tell it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment