Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, August 31, 2015

50 Cent for President

I heard that Kanye wants to run for President now. I understand his logic. If Trump can do it, I can do. And while maybe Trump has done more and is more respected, think about it, they are the same person, sort of, and Kanye can get the black vote... maybe.

I like a lot of Kanye's songs and he's a good businessman. I have no idea about whose better, Kanye or Trump in terms of running the country, or business. I just assume Trump made more money but I don't really know that. I know nothing about business.

But I do know this, a good response to Trump is actually  50 Cent. Curtis James Jackson III. Actually that name even sounds presidential. I'm not saying his rapping makes him a good president. But he is a Shark just like Trump, except he sets up programs to feed starving children in Africa, and is trying to bring back Detroit.  He used to sell drugs, but JFK's grandfather was a bootlegger, and thing move faster in the digital world, so evolution from second generation drug dealer to United States President makes sense.

Also his time on the street means that he already has the skills to navigate geopolitics. He has been a politician since childhood. Street war and missile and drone war aren't all that different. One educates for the other. Just ask Colin Powell.

Buy is Curtis Jackson a Democrat or Republican? Not sure. I'm just assuming he would run as a Democrat. Kanye is probably a Republican, but the reason why I assume Curtis Jackson is a Democrat... I don't know I think he does believe in social services, because believing that everyone should just make it the way he did means he would believe that all children should sell drugs.

Probably he won't run this time. There's too much to attack him on. And he's too black for white democrats, but he actually is more qualified than Obama was in terms of Economy and Foreign policy. I'm serious. You would understand if you really think about it.
But to attack him, all you have to do is show his old rap videos. He looks ridiculous in those. But say his role in that knew boxing movie where he basically plays himself. That image works.

And when he looks older in Eight years. That image will work. Maybe he should just say he's thinking of running and say why then pull out and then plan his campaign for eight years, releasing a biography before he runs which talks about all the business deals and good he's done. Then he'll win. Maybe he should run for something like Mayor of Detroit, a job nobody wants. If he can turn that city around then he can definitely run the country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent

But then again maybe his criminal record prevents him from running. But those were misdemeanors not felonies so maybe he can run.

No comments:

Post a Comment