Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Kung Fu Journal

You know how Sid the Science kid has a science journal where they do a kid's drawing of what they learend that day? Well if you don't, he does. Obviously I should be doing something like this more regularly with my children. But also, Ireally think I should be doing Kung Fu journals with them. We do have a little family class every Wednesday at teh Kung Fu School. I should make sure that on that day I always bring crayons and two journals. One for Jonah and one for Noah. Then I should ask them, after we do all of our Kung Fu to record what they did. I will help label things obviously. Noah has already made a book like this out of paper. It's pretty awesome and he likes reading it to us. It's just like a kids book, sort of. It goes something like Red Lion (with red circular scribbles that if you look at closely, does actually look like a lion head.) Ice cream.....Cake Came out!......snow and rain......Jonah who is 2.....Baba 30.....I forget the exact order. In fact where did I put that book. We are always concerned about losing it and I think we have, even though I had like a special altar just for that book. Well I need to scrounge up some journals to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment