Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Dai Dai's book (first draft.)

Dai Dai ran over to me with a book he made which he really wanted added to the Book shelf. "Do you want to put it up on the blog?" he asked.
"If we put it on the blog will it still be here?"
Basically I think he thought that if we sent it to the blog that we would be physically sending it there like beaming it there on Star Trek. 
"yes we would have it up there and we would still have the real paper version here."

Okay.




Two Rainbows

umm....a cake. Actually I have to ask again what this is. 

This was mommy and Dai dai in a shipping cart... and so I see that I have to re scan all these pictures. I didn't want to rip the pages out. But I see that's what I have to do. Perhaps tomorrow we will make a book with the purpose of putting it on the blog first... and then tape it all together in a giant balled up mess.

This is mommy;s cell phone

Mommy and Dai Dai again.

and Finally the number three. 

No comments:

Post a Comment