Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Onset

A lot of people get sick when it is too cold. But you know what? This is the second time that I've gotten sick just because I was out in the sun. I think I may have not drunk enough water. And Maybe it was because I was just sitting in wet sweat. But man am I weak in the heat. It's not like I was running around or anything either. And I'm not one to say "I'm dying!" I don't rush to get under AC. But I',m sneezing like crazy now after that Cape Verdean Festival in Onset. It makes me wonder if I should decide NOT to go to August Moon. But no.. I have to go. Plus, it's not like I will be working a tent or even performing so it's not the same.

I should have packed a swim suit to that Onset beach. Then I could have jumped in. I should have packed the ridiculous amount of water I usually do when I have the kids. I think I was deceived by how cool it was in the morning when I woke up at 6am.

Well going to the festival was an adventure to say the least. Pretty fun times. Should I blog about it though? I'm not sure. Maybe I'll save these stories for later or for fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment