Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday rituals

I went to church in the morning. I left before communion, which I can't receive anyway. But I noticed that most people who do the Church thing in an in and out manner try to come just for communion. I actually found what Fr. Shen helpful. It was about giving the soul a rest etc.  Also they had the First Noel to sing a long, which I actually like, so i enjoyed that. I bought my Chinese Veggies and then off to a lion dance it was for me. Interestingly I brought the wrong uniform. I brought Noah's. I can't believe it actually sort of fit in a weird way, but I ended up getting an extra adult one anyway. I ending up being the head so it was a good thing I decided to go that route.

Jonah's eye is looking much better.

We wound down with one of Grace's Juice's full of tumeric and vegetables, and watched Star wars Rebels (a CGI TV show.) Noah is really into Star Wars Jedi Academy by Jeffrey Brown. It's making me get really into Star Wars myself. I'm glad they have these Lego and other versions because the old movies were good for their time, but I don't think they are as entertaining now. It's really the ideas in these stories that are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment