Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

SHows that are Guilty Pleasures

I was feeling a little bored today. I needed something to distract me from life I guess. So I subjected Jonah to one of my guilty pleasures. Downton Abbey. This had the up side of putting him right to sleep. I noticed though the preview had a seen that wasn't in the episode. I guess they have to do that now. Plus the pictures made it look like they were going to have Tom and Mary have some sort of fling which would upset the whole family, which would be stupid. No instead they managed to keep the whole thing, not stupid, and funny. 
How long are they going to have this show go until? Until WWII? How old would these characters be now? Are they aging as fast onscreen as they would be in real life?

Well watching the show their is really nothing much to talk about in terms of a recap. It's just that it is so satisfying to watch. And now I want more, even though it's the 5th season. 

Grace missed her show on Sunday. Her guilty pleasure is that Madame Secretary. And I guess my other show that I care about is Legends. Which is totally stupid but still satisfying. 
It's weird how I like the one show because it's stupid and the other one because it's not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment