Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year's Resolutions

My New Year's resolutions are, 1) to be healthier in terms of my food and my physical and emotional habits.

Basically this meant to be mostly vegan, and maybe instead of being a Kung Fu guy that does some meditation, to be a meditation guy, even a Yoga guy, that is all weird and drinks juices and stuff like that, who does some Kung Fu. Of course that didn't even last the whole day yesterday as Grace had a craving for and ordered American Chinese Food. (You know the greasy meats on sticks type of stuff.)

This morning for my little work out, instead of the Yoga I've been doing (with some Kung Fu mixed in there) I created my own little sequence based on the Tiger and the Crane. That will be another book I think. Right after I publish this own fully, and then there is another little sequence book I am working on too.

Oh yeah, I have to self publish that Kung Fu and Love book fast. My other ideas that are useful to me are bubbling to the surface constantly now.

In terms of my physical and emotional habits, basically my workouts should be about being healthy and not punching people in the face or injuring myself. Nor should it be about getting jacked or body image. Just health. Hence a shift towards Yoga Chi Gung type of stuff.

2) Learn to drive.

3) Which is last but not least, Love my children in the moment as much as possible, which is sort of one but more specific.

Jonah has this weird thing on his eye btw. I really hope it is just a bug bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment