Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, January 8, 2015

The next project

I thought the next books I was working on would be easier because they would be mostly pictures. But what I have found is that the pictures are the hardest part. I'm not even trying to create works of art here,. I'm still just sketching and somehow that sketching just makes me tired. When i drew as I child I guess I wasn't so precise about how my drawing looked. But Now I have like a goal. My books are going to show techniques and how to do them. Why is that so hard? Actually it's not.

Even the story telling with the stories seems hard. I'm going to let my kids color and help with the drawings too. So I thought that would make it easier. But they get tired too. The worst part is, I had this Lion Dance book in mind. But what happened? This other book which I meant to put on the back burner keeps bothering me. It keeps coming to the surface, and I can't even decide which one to work on first. It's derailing me, and yeah my little novel is not out on Kindle Direct yet.

I guess I am just becoming impatient. Grace wanted to do a quick read through and help me with the putting it up online part. I did notice that she was able to just choose the better cover and the better format immediately where I kept going back and forth and all that. So if she wants to handle it, that actually is better. She's just better at it.

She said I should just move on to the next project while she handles that.

But I am not focused in my net project.

So which should be next. Lion Dance or Kung Fu?

No comments:

Post a Comment