Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Lion Dance Outline

Am I over thinking my book? I've gone through like 10 outlines and I keep working on them, can't even stop myself. And yet I don't seem to be progressing. I started to write, and then realized I wasn't fully organized. My pictures don't look bad. I actually like them. But their not polished. How do I get that polished look? Why do I get so tired drawing pictures? I remember when I used to make books for fun with pictures and words, that even rhymed. And those pictures I really liked. I had done them with Chinese ink brush. What does this mean?
I guess I am progressing, but I'm just not sure and it's turning into kind of a disorganized mess.
I might just have to take an ax to the outline I have and start over, more calmly and more simply.

No comments:

Post a Comment