Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

stress

Is anyone stressed out for no reason? Or maybe you are actually stressed out for good reason. But me...I feel that I am stressed out for no good reason. What do I do? I feel that I will be in this place of semi in betweenness for at least 10 years....or maybe...this in. Between ess is actually just life. But I feel like it is an in betweenness. It is a break...it is a vacation actually. And I have found thatboften...nothing stresses me out more than a vacation. It is a feeling as though one has no purpose. Someone will say.." then do this and this for me...do such and such a thing and I will pay you. That is what you should do." But I do feel as though I have other purposes than these things and that I would be a fool to give over all of my time to these tasks that are not my will ot my own or my path...not really. 

I have been thinking that I need to spend more time on meditation, and mybKung Fu oractice... which many people have always scoffed at, as pointless....as if other things are so full if meaning and "point"


How can whole.gentes of movies be made about a thing and a practice that is pointless...and whybis itbthat my particular goals are pointless.


Perhaps I am just using these practice as a meditation to find out what such a point is. 


In any case, I will be trying to do more of this and finding my way on a  balanced middle path.

No comments:

Post a Comment