Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, October 23, 2020

Rice Pot Baba

My son wrote a story making funny me...it has illustrations...and actually it's pretty awesome. I'm thinking g he should read it for our Facebook live Kung Funclass tomorrow...which will be focusing on Lion head movements. I suggested we translate it into Chinese and use that as his entry for the speech contest for Chinese school, but he wasn't having it. We'll see. Might have to hustbdrop out of that speech contest. He just got angry when I tried to get him to memorize the speech I wrote with him. And I was like wtf where is this even coming from just let's try to memorize it. But I see him write a story like that fairly easily for fun and I'm like...why should I spend so much time and emotional energy and dumb speech contest whose purpose is just to learn the Chinese. If he isn't with it then forget it. Anyway...let's see if he read the rice pot story tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment