Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Nam On Long hui Tai Tung Chuen

The title of this post is an idea for a form I am creating. A work in process that will basically be a Kung Fu form trying to encapsulate my Sifu's story. An intro? A trailer...bot that detailed. The form is not going to be super long. I have a separate one that will be more about certain fighting techniques. The title...needs work. And I think I will make the form on my own first and then show it to my Si Hing when  I have time and see what he thinks....but it's more for me...I plan to practice these forms every day as a way to remember and basically by doing so....I know this is sort of crazy and old school but it's what I am going to do. The more I thought about it... the more I realized that because of the events of his life....there will be some pretty emotionally heavy aspexrsbto this form. So the question is...should these forms be secret? But actually that's ki d of dumb. Most people will not understand that form anyway.....so it will be a lot like a traditional form. In other words....practiced often with secret meanings but yes also performed publicly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment