Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, October 22, 2020

practice?

I had promised myself to work out more...but this whole week I haven't really touched the rowing machine...nor have I done the basics and mein lei jum which was supposed to be my base...nor have I done the forms I had promised myself to do...so why do I FEEL as if I have bee. Practicing more? Weird right? Is it just because the weather is warmer? Like my circulation is better because of that. And before I had been practicing more...but it was cold...so I just didnt feel as uncomfortable, loose, relaxed, blood and circulation going well. Or is it really all just mental? I have been making the kids practice. So maybe that's what's been making me feel like I have somehow been progressing. Well...I guess I will continue to plan on practicing. I have been doing the 5 Tibetan rites every morning. Maybe because it is something new...it is helping a lot more than if I practiced something my body is sort of used to. Or maybe that's what it is period.

No comments:

Post a Comment