Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, October 26, 2020

sirens

I have been hearing a lot of sirens recently...and every time I haircut I look out the window....and then I realize where I am...the siren sound is actually some kind of alarm they use for my kid's virtual schooling toilet them know that time is up. My son probably only knows sirens through this context as I dont think I have ever heard police sirens in the. Neighborhood we live in. I have seen police going by...sometimes very fast... through this wooded area of deer and trees. I once saw 5 cruisers...they were chasing a teen that may have attempted to enter someone's home illegally to steal something. Though if he had a good lawyer that is extremely difficult to prove. As far as I can tell no actual crime was committed. Just suspicious activity. Would you believe he got caught days later (if it was indeed the same teen?) There was video from that Amazon doorbell camera thing.   Anyway, I don't hear sirens around here but I jump everytime my son's school alarm goes off. Why not make a fun sound? Why the siren sound. Like seriously what the f? 

No comments:

Post a Comment