Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, December 13, 2013

Shopping at the mall

I bought something at one of those kiosk type things at the mall today, and I filled out some info for a warranty and then realized what the hell do I need a warranty for? and Why am I giving all my info out like address e-mail date of birth. Shit I probably am just getting scammed right here. Worse part about it is I paid with my credit card too. But then I didn't feel like just taking that little slip of paper with me and crumpling it up. There is a feeling like, oh this is the mall everyone else is doing it. It's legit. But that's the perfect scam right there. Get people to buy your stupid shit and in return, rob them blind by stealing their identity.
Well, I hope that didn't just happen to me. Cause then it will end up being the most expensive thing I ever bought. I should have just paid for the damn thing in cash, but I don't like to carry cash around like that... ironically, because I don't want to lose it.

I mean I gave the same info to the Dentists office but, I guess I trust them. They are Tufts and all. Once you trust someone to cut you open and rip things out of you, I guess some personal information is really not a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment