Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, September 19, 2016

The Importance of sleep

I saw something on Facebook once about how sleeping in might be better for your body sometimes than working out.

Honestly I didn't even read the article or MEME. Mainly because the computer stalled and I lost patience.

But the other day I had gotten home late... or early depending on your perspective, and woke up after a nap because the kids were going nuts in the house. Eating candy and what have you. They had to go to the playground. So we went.

I was watching them slash resting on the bench. So basically I was listening to their voices. When I didn't hear voices I called out.

"Baba aren't you going to do pull ups?"

No.

"Why because you are doing your 22 pushups?"

No

"Why not?"

Not today I'm tired.


"But it just takes a few seconds..."


Okay seriously though I knew that doing that stuff would a) potentially not help me get stronger at that particular moment and b) potentially injure me. You have to know your body.


I woke up and actually sat up later when a family (who were friends arrived.

"Hahaha uhh are you practicing? Like being homeless? We were like 'Who is that creepy guy.'" SO I got up and socialized a bit. But yes I did 0 pushups that day.

But it's okay because I am doing 100 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment