Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, September 26, 2016

Camera Fu

I try to do some exercise every morning. Today I am sick so I did not do my 100 pushups, but still went for a walk. I always used to think in terms of Kung Fu. Maybe bring a stick and do some fighting moves. But I am fast realizing that my weapons that could actually potentially make me money are the Camera and the Gung lik behind it is writing. 

Again, all I really know is Kung Fu, so I will have to approach it from that perspective. ie take a lot of photos. But if my Camera is going to be my sword (and just like in my style of Kung Fu I don't have a Treasure sword of a camera. A butcher knife will do)  
I realize I must familiarize myself with the tool. And since I need to work out anyway, well yeah I was doing stances and all that with my camera and Kung Fu moves with one hand. Sounds crazy? Well I don't care it's what I am going to be doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment