Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The second day of school

Last night we started our nightly routine later than usual but managed to still get in bed by 9pm. Noah woke up later than usual but we still managed to get to school early. Well now the sparkle and wonder of school has worn off and basically we know what it's about. Noah still likes it. But we haven't done baseball that's for sure. I asked if he wanted to go to the park yesterday and he tried to go to sleep on the steps of our house saying, "Baba I'm so tired we did so much work there." He liked it, but he is just not used to it. And I am not used to Jonah's new nap schedule. He ended up falling asleep in the stroller at 4:30pm I woke him up at 5:30pm basically I think Jonah will have to just stop taking naps, unless he is willing to go down at 12pm.

Well Noah will be starting after school soon as well and I will be working with the after school to teach Kung Fu, Lion Dance, and that sort of thing. Only my class will focus more on creativity, like making the lion head. We'll see that takes me. After I get all this straightened out then I'll talk to Hyde Square Task Force about when to start that class I was going to work on with them.

Well things are starting to get busy. No more lazing around at the playground all day long. But then it's getting colder so staying out for that long doesn't really make sense anyway. Jonah is more interested in Play dough right now than going outside. I guess we will just go out for an hour or so today then. Perhaps I don't need to bring such a large supply of water with me either, or snacks. We can just come home for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment