Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, September 8, 2014

First Day of School

Grace came with us to drop Noah off for his first day of school. It felt more like a photo shoot than just a walk down the street. Noah was smartly dressed in his Curley uniform (thanks to Grace) and was pretty excited (probably also thanks to Grace.) We got there early. In fact I had wanted to get there an hour early and just let him play in the playground, just to get the kids out of the house. But Noah would have been dirty by the time school opened. Instead we stayed home and Jonah managed to destroy a crayon box a marker box and some other things.

I think Jonah was jealous of Noah and the fact that he is undergoing something that he is not. Well once Noah was dropped off me and Jonah went to the tot lot, because that's what he requested. I feel like this summer I have been playing more with Noah and leaving Jonah to his own devices in the sandbox. Today however, it felt like he clung to me more. Or was it that I was actually clinging to him because I have nothing else to do. In any case. It was all about Jonah regarding which playground to go to and when to eat lunch or what indoor toys we played with. But then the problem of the afternoon came. If he went down at around 12pm he could fit in a 2 hour nap before I pick up Noah. If he went down at 1pm he could fit in a one hour nap. Now it is almost 2 and he is not going down. If he does he will have to be rudely awakened. So what to do for 45 minutes?

No comments:

Post a Comment