Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Schedule adjustment

I guess anytime the schedule is adjusted (especially with small children) it means everyone will end up being tired. One would think I would have more free time since I ma just watching one, instead of two, but that is not necessarily true. The first thing that went was my nice little morning work out at the brown playground. Me and Noah would do a Kung Fu lap, and sometimes Jonah too. I didn't think much of it. But I think I may have become slightly more out of shape than I was due to not having this. I could do an early morning workout at the school playground, but I have to get there earlier. Or I could just workout after Noah goes in to school. I 've been doing more pull ups, but since I am in a new place I don't feel comfortable doing my Kung Fu. Part of it is people might think I am crazy and call the police. The other part is I am not completely confident in Jonah's abilities on that playground.

Now normally I would be picking up Noah right now. But today is his first day in the after school program. He was already tired from regular school. Are we doing too much now? We'll see. Jonah still hasn't napped. In fact yesterday we ended up all going to bed at 7pm. Now that's early. And I went to sleep too. But Jonah is resisting nap and yet he is not ready to go without a nap yet.

Today was a run around day where we did Kung Fu Panda and library and all that. Somehow as other people are now taking care of Noah I find that I have less time to work out, read, and blog. So those advertisements for GRUB spot which seems to be some sort of writing class, seem more and more enticing. Okay Jonah is tearing the house apart so I better tend to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment