Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, September 5, 2014

Kindergarten Visit

Today we went to visit Noah's classroom. I think Noah feels fine about the whole thing. He is going to play with toys, he knows quite a few kids from the neighborhood and the tot lot. But I was actually getting nervous. Also when filling out the paperwork I realized how much I rely on Grace not just on a lot of paperwork stuff, but even some of the questions regarding what our household is like. I don't feel like I could just answer it and turn it in without Grace looking at it first. But what if I were a single parent? Of course I would just have to fill it out and hand it in right there. What's the point of letting someone else look at it?

Interestingly if Grace were to fill something out without me looking at it, I would care less. So I guess in terms of filling things out, Grace is n charge. Actually I guess just in general Grace is in charge. I realized this as I was filling out the paperwork, and at the same time realized that if the school were to contact anyone for anything regarding mt son, of course it would be me. Because I would be in walking distance and Grace is working. So why would they contact Grace?

Anyway, Noah didn't even want to leave but I was like, "You'll be spending most of your waking hours in this room soon so I wouldn't worry too much about not staying here long enough right now."

Tomorrow there is another parents picnic type thing and then school starts for real on Monday. I'm still not sure whether I am looking forward to it. But then, Noah was beating Jonah for the couple hours we spent at the playground and Jonah was rioting either to get my attention or because he was tired or who knows what.

Well supposedly we should nap now, and then it is off to Chinatown to do an August Moon celebration at Little Panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment