Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hiding

Dai Dai has taken to hiding from large machines like trains. The first one was a truck moving through the school playground. He ducked behind some wooden pillars and covered his face. He also wanted me to hide with him. This made it look like I was sort of some creepy guy just hanging out at the playground without a child so I did hide with him. I was reminded of the time during Chinese New Year, while eating at a Chinese Bakery, when the lion head came into the bakery. It was a black and white head and I thought it would eat us. I made my mother hide under the table with me. Well there is really no reason for my boys to be scared of lion heads. They have even taken naps under the tail in the living room. But I guess large machines are suddenly scary to my younger one. He even covered his face while the train arrived today. But when we were on it he didn't have a problem. Maybe it's just all pretend. But it seems real. I mean I have to really deal with his squirming in my arms violently. As for at the playground I usually go near him. When Shao got out they hid together and that was kind of cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment