Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Man tian guo hai

I realize that the more I have to write about... the less I am really able to write openly, and I may have to start an old school journal written by hand. In any case, I'm going to start doing a strategy of the day for the 36 strategies. I tried to cut and paste, but I couldn't do it on the phone.

Today's strategy is man tian guo hai.

Hide from heaven and cross the ocean. The old slight of hand.

I'm not really a strategist, but part of this would be to add personal experience. Here's mine. I never need to mastermind, because it would appear that I use th8sbdtartegy all the time. But the truth is, with most of the things I do I don't actually have a clear intention. Or rather I may have an idea but I'm not really sure. I realize that in life, I have achieved more or less what I wanted in childhood. One good say my true core intention was to have a certain kind if house and certain kinds of children. Right down to how it all looks. I have exactly what my childhood self always ached for while fearing being kicked out of the projects. I wanted a house that was like my grand mother's.

Perhaps I had some sort of inner psyche that tricked my adult self into following certain things or even fighting against them, ultimately bringing me to my childhood self's true intention...even to go so far as that childhood self be coming flesh and blood in my second son.

Well when I cycle through all 36 I will start at the beginning again and we'll see what I have to say about it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment