Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Late to school.

We were late to school today. But it was unavoidable. I was wondering what I should say if we were late. We are within walking distance. So Traffic is not an excuse. We woke up at around 6am so that is not an excuse. What is my reason?.....

We all had to poop at the same time.

When I say we I mean just the boys +one man. Grace had already left for work. But seriously what are you going to do about that. If we had gotten our um.. stuff together earlier, imagine how horrible of a day that would have turned out to be.

Speaking of which, I had been doing my mostly beans and brown rice and veggies diet. Which felt good at first. But today, not so much.

Is brown rice constipating? Or is it soy beans? It has to be something like that because the kids didn't mention any problems.

Well I hope I didn't spoil your lunch. But that's my post today.

No comments:

Post a Comment