Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Cookie Pie Addict

I've always liked pie and cookies a lot. But I didn't realize I was addicted to them until I started fasting. It's really the crust and not even the inside of the pie itself, because I ate what Dai Dai left on the plate as a throw away, and had this buzzing feeling of goodness as I ate the flakes of processed non food. It kind of felt like my arteries clogging. Then I decided it was kind of like that time I ate a percocet after I had oral surgery.
A flowing feeling of well being, like something being fulfilled that is not hunger. After all, I was already full.

However I am no tempted to eat these things at all while fasting. In fact I sort of started the once a week fasting because after Halloween I noticed I was eating a lot of candy. Normally I am not addicted to candy. It's only after I start eating it that I start just mindlessly popping them in my mouth.

I found that once a week,  a little reset of eating nothing helped me with this.

But after doing the three day thing, I don't want to do the one day once a week hing, because I feel like the combination of both could be bad.

So I figured I would do the diet thing. Sort of. As in less meet and more rice and beans and veggies.

Bu we had a whole chicken left over so I ate quite a bi of meat today. So I know that's it's not a lack of vitamins that had me going over to the cookies.

But before I would have eaten a ton of cookies and a ton of pie as a snack. Whereas now I just had a little bit. Well, not a ton anyway.

Maybe I should try doing the once a week restricted diet and three day a month fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment