Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, October 4, 2013

Good Samritan

I just picked up a children's easel for free on the street. We have a smaller easel, but this one has a chalk board, and I had noticed how much Jonah liked those hand made Chalkboards at the JP music festival. The problem was carrying the easel while pushing the stroller. I was moving at a snails pace because the stroller is hard to steer with one hand carrying it the way I was, going up hill, on an uneven sidewalk. And guess what? This woman said she would help me push the stroller! She is working at CVS so we going the same direction. Nothing could have been more helpful! I've helped out a lot f people in a similar way, but still when you actually need help, it's just freaking awesome when someone offers it to you, even if it's something simple like that. As I approached our house, it started to rain, so basically had I not gotten that help I would have been soaked by now. Thanks again to the woman who was my Good Samaritan!

No comments:

Post a Comment