Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, June 3, 2016

Pirate healing

Okay so this is actually medicine from Moh Goon, which I am on separated from so in a way.. I guess it's like it's stolen. What are we going to do after it runs out? I never learned the secrets of how to make the medicine. Mainly because I didn't know what the ingredients were. I guess we'll have to heal on our known just like White People allowing the injury to go deeper into the body... and then manifesting itself as problems later in life. Maybe we'll do Shamanic healing. Maybe we can still get treatment by that time.

Anyway. The whole reason Dai Dai got an injury was we watched Civil War and the extreme violence (I do not recommend this movie. There is a difference between Super hero on Super hero violence... and super hero on regular weak citizen violence. And then regular weak citizen who is actually a character you care about. Seriously. This is not the other Avengers movies. Also, it just isn't up to par when it comes to directing and plot. When Dai Dai had to go to the bathroom several times. I noticed that I was not really in a rush to go back into the theater. It's like watching the movie was a chore.

But running around like that... Dai Dai tried to do stuff he saw in the movie I think and tried to run full force and slide... looking at the ground instead of what was in front of him. Hence the giant goose egg on his head.

Well good thing we still have some medicine left.

No comments:

Post a Comment