Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, June 20, 2016

Adam Cheung: Jamaica Pond, Snapping Turtle and Swans

I went running with Jonah this morning doing my walking/running basics while he rode his bike. I have started to blog on another site, mainly because someone said I should have one site that encompasses all of my work. I figured I would share things from that one (Adam Cheung) to my Kung Fu Dad and Chinatown Blog Site if it matched the topic. But I realized I do write a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with Kung Fu or Chinatown.. and where will that go? I also thought it would be a good place to put fiction and work through ideas and also talk politics and other controversial subjects. This post is not controversial at all.







Here is the post.







Adam Cheung: Jamaica Pond, Snapping Turtle and Swans: This morning Jonah woke up extremely early. Usually he sleeps in and Noah is the one to wake up early. "Would you like to go run aroun...


No comments:

Post a Comment