Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Chinese New Year in Jamaica Plain a success.

The event was a success thanks to Nativity and thanks to Chinatown Blogger Adriana Li.
Got some cool picks out of this too that I will be using for myself. lol

Adriana wrote up a post about it on the Chinatown Blog which you can read here.

I wanted to do a recap with the Nativity kids and talk about mistakes, etc. today.. but Noah isn't feeling that well still so we will hold off on that until next week.

I was going to introduce the concept of the guided free form, where the kids follow the pattern of the Celtic cross to create their own form. And also clarify somethings about the relationship with the stage, how to hold the head,  and stage presence or at least stage awareness.

But there is no rush for that and they did already do an event this week. I assume they will probably play outside for longer so they very well may enjoy the fact that I'm not able to teach today.


No comments:

Post a Comment