Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, January 30, 2017

Chinese New Year in Jamaica Plain

Today at the Connolly Branch Library I will be doing a Chinese New Year event. Noah really wants (or wanted) to do the lion dance but unfortunately he is sick. And Jonah doesn't want to do it. The event is at 6:30 so their Mommy will be able to watch them by then so I guess an event that I created to do with my family will now just be something I'm doing. I made one trip over there and dropped off some stuff, but I have a lot more I want t bring over as well.

A lot of his friends who were going to come are sick... and to tell the truth, I am also not feeling so hot.

Luckily, the class from Nativity will be coming so I will make this event more about them, in terms of performance... and I will be more of a person who will be explaining and telling stories and showing people instruments.

There should still be a good turn out I think. A lot of people have heard about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment