Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Kung Fu conditioning

I don't train nearly as much as I used to.

While I don't think I will necessarily jump right into all the exercises mentioned in this article I think it brings up a lot of good points about working out with a Martial Purpose. If you lift weights or do cardio you might as well do it in a way that is making your Kung Fu better, rather than worse.

For myself I feel that I am in the old man stage of my training where I take it really easy. But i actually do a lot of the things in the above article... again in an old man and slacker type way. Instead of pushing it to the limit, I stop way before I am anywhere near my limit... but I think slowly I should start increasing my training and bring some of that fighter's spirit back in a little bit at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment