Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Well I am going to write an article about BPS. Someone else's take on it, which lines up with my views 90% surprise surprise. But it has to be good, and so I am avoiding it. I watched an episode of Frontier... sort if. I was cooking at the same time. The children finished their homework, or so they say, and are playing video games on Scratch.

After I write a rough draft I will let a few people look at my article. See what they think. This o e has to go through a bunch of drafts because nobody else is really writing this article. Everyone else is taking the easy way out, which is so tempting. But this is a key issue that will effect so many families so I need to cover it. It someone does at any rate.

I have been reading Ted Chiang's short stories to Noah before bed. I think after the rough draft I will teach the kids Kung Fu briefly, and them read. Grace should be home by then.

I have been wanting to reconnect with people, or perhaps play out and relive aspects of my past. I guess everyone sort of does that to some extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment