Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Animal control

A giant cat started running up our driveway with intent followed by an animal control truck. I walked over because I just had to hear this story.

The woman said she was looki g for a stray dog someone had called about. I hadn't seen one today, but in the past I have seen a giant was wild dog roaming around with a basketball in my mouth. Ran up on us as we awaited the bus in the morning actually. Good thing it was friendly or my children would have been dead since going for the throat would have made a quick finish.

Anyway, we said goodbye because no I have not seen that dog today. I beleive it is just the dog from the house behind us which sometimes wanders off chasing the deer. On the one hand, there is no need to call if that is the case. On the other hand giant wolf dogs wandering the neighborhood are not good for my kids I think. Especially if they are actually Coyote. 

I didn't even realize there was a number to call. In any case it was one of the first. Conversations I have had with a non family member outside of work this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment