Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Talking to tarot

Is talking to tarot cards better or worse than talking tobyoirself... without the cards. After all I mean that's kind of what you are doing... any way its what I am doing right now because Unrealized talking to people over texts may be more or less the same experience.

Looks like life is good for me financially. I think because of this, with all the struggles that people have, that they would be annoyed with me for not being absolutely happy. I mean I really have nothing to complain about.

But I guess I am searching for something and it is always that same something that men and boys search for and write about and obsess over. Whether it is in worship or psycho analysis or the content of media consumed.

You know, many people say they are afraid if failure, of being nobody. But I think a lot more people are afraid of success, if being followed, of being a leader, if being a role model, of being worshipped.

They want the cup to pass from them because they read about what comes next.
Or at least saw the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment