Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Monday, August 14, 2017

White Supremacists do not know who they are

I have seen a lot of stuff on Social Media about Charlottesville, about protests for and against White Supremacists, about Trumps failure to condemn them, and then later belatedly condemning them, about pictures of Supremacists who had jobs and then lost them because of those pictures going viral, of the heroes who saved their loved one lives by pushing them out of the way when the car ran over people in the crowd... notably, the hero and fiance were a mixed race couple... and many of the White Supremacists last names seemed to be Eastern European, perhaps Polish, a country from whom some of my ancestors came from, and whose people were on the list of people Hitler wanted to exterminate.


At the same time that was happening I was at a Cape Verdean Festival, a group of people that has been a mixed group of many races for 500 years or so.

I have been writing an article about the History of Cape Verdeans and also have a book in front of me called "The "Other" Americans" by Marcel Gomes Balla, whom I interviewed for the Cape Verde News Network.


At the end of the interview, Marcelino talked about some of the Cape Verdean on Cape Veredean crime in the communities in Dorchester and Brockton, and how cousins are killing each other... probably because they don't even know who they are, their history, and how valuable their ancestors contributions were to the society we live in.


African Americans also preach something similar and much is said about how "Black people should do this" or "that" or whatever it is to get ahead.


I have to say that I was so confused why the White Supremacists were Nazis. Or how pro Confederate people would be Nazi, or why exactly you would become a confederate (because I seriously doubt that all of these people were descendants of Confederates especially with Polish last names) what exactly they were protesting.. and also I was confused that the anti protesters and people watching, seeing all this extremely violent type of chest beating, would be surprised by a violent action.



I would say that these White Supremacists do not know who they are either.

First of all, Confederates and Nazis are LITERALLY losers. They lost. And they both lost a long time ago. Nor was what they were fighting for good for any of the people marching with tiki torches.


You can be PRO WHITE without being ANTI BLACK. Or I guess the main group they were chanting against were Jewish people, who are white, whiter than the Asians friends marching , which makes things even more confusing (I mean would Dave Chapelle's skit work where you could have a blind White Supremacist who was actually black? Would they accept that?)


I'm just saying of ALL the propaganda that white Americans have going for them, pretty much every Hollywood movie from the past and most of them from now, why would you decide to tie yourself to groups that lost?


If you want to know what the descendant of a Confederate looks like, look at my face. Because as I heard it, part of our family was from the South, owned slaves, and fought for the Confederacy in the Civil War. (though I found a letter that might suggest otherwise.. so somewhat confusing, but I did here this from an Uncle who had passed and that in my mother's family history book, it mentions that part of the family was Union and the other part Confederate.)


When the South lost however, this ancestor recognized almost immediately the losing side, and moved to Philadelphia.

(I would also point out that the bad guy in Schindler's list has a grandaughter who discovered her past and wrote a book about having a famous Nazi ancestor... oh yeah, she's black. Or mixed at any rate. )

Now we are not the most successful of people in our family. We have high earners as well as low income people. But it's not like we're all doctors, lawyers, IT people, or the owners of Google or Facebook. So I'm not saying we have the right to say "this is how you are supposed to do it." like we are models for success.

I'm not sure of the socio-economics of the people marching with tiki torches, but they did not "look" poor and obviously some of them lost  a job for being there, which means they had a job at some point.

When I say they do not look poor, I say that many of them had some fat on them and looked healthy. They did not look like they hadn't eaten in days. They do not seem to be motivated by money. They were not paid to be there, they seem to have normal lives and jobs.

The protests seems to be some sort of bizarre hobby (I guess similar to my Lion Dancing and going to festivals that celebrate the greatness of a culture, whether it is Chinese, or Dominican, or Cape Verdean or Caribbean, Italian, or Wake Up the Earth) accept their hobby is about hate, seems to be mostly angry dudes, no hot women wearing feathers and little else, I don't think there was any music, no great food no games...

You really are not selling anyone on the "greatness" of your "culture" here.

And again, you picked two groups, Confederates and Nazis, that are total and utter losers. Also Robert E. Lee was personally against slavery, or so I have heard. He CONCEDED, so he knows he lost, why protest his statue being removed? To follow in his footsteps what you would really do is not join this groups which you are not really a part of, and move on by trying to make money.

I mean white people have a lot going for them. You have all this written history and films that are propaganda that you can watch to boost your confidence. With all the effort and organization it took to make that protest, imagine if you were doing something that made you some extra money?
And if you did do that, or held some sort of event that said, "White People are awesome, by this ticket and you can be like us!" and a ton of non whites bought tickets because they were Anglo files of some sort, are you telling me you would want those non whites  to "Go Home"? and not pay for your event/product?


In terms of being against mixing of races.... if you are limiting yourself to people with in your race, then you are limiting your chance of success in finding love/sex/whatever.

That goes for friendship and networking and selling stuff.

And so to the anti supremacist protesters I ask what are these people (the White Supremacists) motivated by? If you aim is to stop them, you should know your enemy.

I would look at what the what supremacists are doing as similar to some sort of pagan ritual. A blood lusting angry procession where in the past they would hang someone from a tree. That is no longer legal (or allowed by those enforcing the law who would simply turn a blind eye), so if you just ignore them, they will most likely create a straw man and burn that person in effigy.

Before the Civil War they burned Lincoln in effigy.

Nowadays I would assume the scapegoat to be Obama, even though he is no longer in office...so what are they mad about again? The Robert E. Lee Statue? and who do they blame for it? Not clear but maybe they would burn that person in effigy.

Then they will get bored because honestly their parade sucks.

Maybe they will try to loot houses, rape, pillage, start a pogrom, but most likely not because if that were the goal they would have lead with that.

(btw I am assuming that rioting is what Trump is referring to when he said "on both sides" ie riots that happened after the Rodney King trial and many riots more covered by news sites that indeed had real footage of rioting but these sites would be considered fake news. Don't start yelling at me just for bringing it up! There was indeed rioting that took place at the same time there was peaceful protest. Of course this rioting often happens within the same neighborhood where the African Americans live, and a target of these riots are often the minority group who own a store... ie, Koreans. That doesn't mean that this is a "both sides"  type of "war" That would be assuming some sort of rational and organized action on the part of the rioters.... wait I guess you could say they were sort of orchestrated. Anyway I don't agree with Trumps statement, but to those who were completely lost... I think that's what he is talking about.)

So back to a potential riot by White Supremacists following an angry protest that is more marching and shouting than burning and looting...

So the key is not to meet them there and make their event look more relevant and bigger (because who sees signs) and don't waste YOUR time in this non money making endeavor)

Go home, lock the door, ARM YOURSELVES, or perhaps congregate elsewhere and do positive things for your community. Be ready to defend yourselves (because seriously those people are a threat... but think strategically) and I know many would disagree with me... but I do feel that a protest against a thing, gives voice to that thing.


What should I personally do?


I have long talked about doing lectures or something that explains white culture in terms of ritual and all that to non whites. Because I feel that I understand white culture more than fully white people, because I can see it with insider outsider eyes. I can see the stuff that is awesome.. and the origins of some savagery.

The cool stuff, like Christmas Trees and various sports, have been adopted by the world or at least the country. And people complain about inventions that were made by black people and we never learn about those inventors. We should... but this proves a point that there is no shortage of white propaganda in the mainstream. So go with that. Don't suddenly tie yourself to white losers (Nazis and Confederates)

Or if you must be Confederate, do those Civil War reenactments... but don't be racist. In that if not whites want to go and watch and support your show, maybe even pay tickets let them.

I mean Kung Fu is a Chinese art with some origins that are violent... but you don't see people doing a Tai Ping Procession. Anything old that was from losers is kind of re adapted and also everyone is welcome to join in for the most part. I mean most of the people that keep the economic engine of Kung Fu and Lion Dance running in this country are non Asian. How can you survive if you are only trying to sell to a minority group. You want to sell to whoever will buy.

And since Kung Fu does not win against guns... the selling point becomes spirituality, health, self defense, that sort of thing.

So my thing is, what if I lectured these white people, motivational speaker style and taught them the benefits of interacting with other races. Would they pay for it? I'm saying maybe I can actually make the world a better place and make money at the same time.

And the thing to start with is showing them their history... the positive aspects too. Like speeches that tell them that White people are awesome (but that does not inherently mean that non whites aren't) how to organize better events, and turn their lives around. I mean despite some of these people having careers... there is obviously something wrong. The pictures of guys wearing American Veteran gear and doing a Nazi salute says it all.

I mean all these super white events exist in a way but they don't speak to them somehow.

And since I know people think I am crazy, it is obvious that nobody else is going to do something like this. But it could actually be the answer.

Was it done in the past?

Yes Huey Newton actually talked to people like this and had these type of organizations working WITH the black panthers...

White Supremacist leaders had reached out to Malcom X about touring and speaking together. (Malcom X declined for obvious reasons)

But being mixed, I am not about that separation. I say mix, mix mix, which still pisses a lot of people off of all colors. Many are simply not comfortable with it.


What would I name this?


 White Awesomeness
(and the hidden benefits of diversity.)


I don't know something like that.

Has anyone else made a reasonable and valid suggestion for a solution yet?

Because an Anti protest at the same time makes them look more valid.

I remember hearing about a big Nazi parade in the United States and they had chosen a specific town where most of the residents were holocaust survivors.

Basically the town just ignored them. And the Neo Nazis realized that their demonstration was not getting a rise out of anyone.

Now I guess they do this stuff, and they are getting a ton of media attention.

Basically, a lot of people are playing right into their hands.

Or I should say the hands of whoever their organizers are. Because I really don't see what the individuals get out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment