Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Friday, August 25, 2017

Chinese Checkers

Me and the kids have been playing Chinese checkers a lot recently. Mainly the cool thing about it is that it is a three person. game. To be honest I don't even know if we are playing it right. What is funny is that suddenly as Jonah was getting into the game he starts hum whispering to himself a song he made up.

"I have 6..

Baba has two...

He is So oooo stupid.."


So I started cracking up because Jonah totally did not realize that his little song was outside. The whole game fell apart because after that the kids couldn't even keep a straight face or focus on their moves.

I won.


We have been playing other games too. We found a book in the basement of 200 card games... including how to play French Tarot... the game that the fortune telling cards were originally made for.

I totally want to learn how to play Mah Jong because we have four people so why not.

In New Jersey... they actually play Mah Jong at the library.

"Do you have to know how to play already?"
I asked the librarian.

"Hmmmm I think so because there are a group of old ladies and they seem.... serious."


Well I know I will get yelled at... but probably they won't be playing for money at the library right?

No comments:

Post a Comment