Kung Fu and Love

Kung Fu and Love
A great gift for Valentine's day or Chinese New Year

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Sad shao

So apparently Noah is sad. At first we thought it might be bullying but Noah wouldn't talk about it. I realize that I am perhaps a strange parent because when I found out that Noah was not saying what happened my first reaction was to punish him and even interrogate him to find out what happened and plot revenge. But I cannot think of what upset him so much unless it is more than bulkyubg or... gambling. And talking to Grace she realuzed that he probably lost a good Pokemon card to a smaller child. Which is not the same as bullying. But it's the only thing I can think of that could give him nightmares and which he would not be forthcoming about.

No comments:

Post a Comment